Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Acts

Well, I was discovering that I was only reading the Acts chapters so that I would have something to blog about and I wasn't real excited about that. And then we went on vacation and I was surrounded by little people from dawn till dusk. And now, so much junk is coming up in my life that I HAVE TO DEAL WITH, that I just don't know if this blog will ever move past todays post. But that's fine. I'm going to pray about it today. And maybe I'll post tomorrow. I'm up to chapter 21 in Acts now. It's really cool. I suggest reading it more. At least, I suggest that to myself. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you; all bloggers have a hump to overcome. Sometimes just a few moments a day, sharing life and experiences is just as important as building an insightful bible study.

    ReplyDelete